If only our legislators would REPEAL ONE LAW PER DAY!
Here are suggestions for repeal.

Why repeal?

“That government is best which governs least.” Thomas Paine

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Repeal Public Sector Employee (note not worker) Unions!

Public Sector Unions are Parasitic on us all!

Fake Doctors’ Notes Being Handed Out at Wisconsin Gov. Union Rally | MacIver Institute

On Saturday, a group of men and women in lab coats purporting to be doctors were handing out medical excuse notes, without examining the ‘patients.’

“I asked this doctor what he was doing and he told me they were handing out excuses to people who were feeling sick due to emotional, mental or financial distress,” said Christian Hartsock. “They never performed an exam–he asked me how I was feeling today and I said I’m from California and I’m not used to the cold, so he handed me a note.”

read article at the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment